Going Red Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somehow SB is sending me some incredibly annoying popups despite being paid up

Good day! I decided to support this awesome forum a few days ago and don’t think I’m showing red yet. Please let me know if the payment didn’t go through, otherwise thanks for all the work keeping this site up, it’s been a wonderful place to grow as a diver

The sad truth... about three weeks ago, my finger picked a fight my table saw and lost. The nail was ripped off and it's been hard to be "on" much. Then, the battery in my laptop died, which caused the AC adapter to fry forcing me and my finger to use my phone for 6 days. The new adapter has since let me back on, and as of this morning, a new battery is on its way. Le sigh. I will try to keep up, but I usually do all the updates on Sunday am when not much is going on.

If you've paid before right now, you should be red! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity. Thank you!

If you've paid before right now, you should be red! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your generosity. Thank you!
Thank you so much!

I just renewed. Hopefully I'll get turned red again soon. @The Chairman :)

I already messaged Pete so no need to hit him again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom