"GOOOOOD Morning ALL" . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zorrr2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just signed up as a new member to this board and just wanted to say "HI" to everyone !! :colgate: I live in a suburb of Chicago and have been diving actively for a few years (over 100 dives per year so far). We have a group of divers I dive with know as the "DIVE BUDDIES" that really make it a lot of fun when we get together !! We all work out of the same LDS which we think highly of !!
I am also a photographer and love taking pictures of the under water world. As I get settled in I will try and get some onto the sight . . as for now . . . "Good FRIDAY Morning !!" . . :cheeky:

Good day to y ou, here its midnight and in a few hours we head for the sea of Anilao Batangas Philippines.

my weekend activity, though last week i was diving by friday morning, hehehehhehehe all thru sunday then. :eek:)

Welcome Zorrr2,

There are alot of other divers here on the boards from Chicago & the suburbs. Make sure you check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew. You'll find it back on the home page near the bottom of the screen. Hope you visit often.

Kat

Welcome Zorrr2! I'm sure you'll have some insight to help some of us newer divers.

David

:zorros:

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don

welcome!

Pez de Diablo:
Welcome to the Board!

What kind of camera do you use?
I have a SEA & SEA MXII with a YS60 strobe . . . macro and wide angle lens . . its a fairly nice setup though I am slowly but surly been drawn to the . . the . . . "DARK SIDE" (digital) . . LOL . . just kidding . . . have a good digital now . . just can't afford the housing yet . . (you noticed I said . . "YET") Take care . . . :yl2jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom