Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JUST when I thought I might never get back to Florida to see my Tampa peeps.. lo and behold a job op comes up that would relocate me from sunny, humid, landlocked Texas to sunny, humid, extremely diveable Fort Myers, Florida!

Whoohoo! Keep your fingers crossed... there just may be a D. Comeback!

D.

Anyone with diving plans for this weekend? Anyone interested? I'd like to get lil sis out before she forgets how to dive. Well let me know.

I was thinking about doing Venice Sunday morning. Not 100% though.

git-r-dun diver:
I was thinking about doing Venice Sunday morning. Not 100% though.

Nah, I am not crazy about Venice. I really need to buy another boat. that is what I need.

I have a boat. The problem is that when I get another diver I can't find any one to stay with the boat and when I find someone to stay with the boat I can't find another diver. I can't believe I live in Florida and own a boat and I can't get my friends to go out on it. I must be a real A*s.

git-r-dun diver:
I have a boat. The problem is that when I get another diver I can't find any one to stay with the boat and when I find someone to stay with the boat I can't find another diver. I can't believe I live in Florida and own a boat and I can't get my friends to go out on it. I must be a real A*s.

On here :confused: If you ask on here I wouldn't think you would have any problem at all, on either count.

I intend to here in the near future. I just have to o a couple more things to the boat to have it ready to dive off of and be accomidating for everyone. I think I will be able to handle 3 or 4 divers when it is all said and done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom