Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So...is anyone interested in trying for tomorrow(Sunday)? Either Venice or a boat out of Clearwater/Dunedin/???
MD?

DG4U?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Steve

You can snorkel, but the viz isn't much and there's not that much to see. I'll bring a screen box, so she can find fossils in the surf zone. I hope you can both join us today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Walter for thinking of us. Just picked her up from camp:jump013: She's been gone for 2 wks. BIIIGGG Sqwanches were in order:D I'm not going to be able to head to the coast until I get back from the Keys. (another week w/out DD:shakehead ) So that's the 1st of Aug. Hope to meet up with you fab. people soon. This is a great place:D

Conditions were perfect - flat calm, partly cloudy, 10 feet of visibility. The three of us had a great dive. I found 215 teeth, including a Tiger and a partial Meg in an hour and 17 minute dive. Jim found a Hemipiristis, always a highlight.

We were heading in for the second dive when my flag staff came apart (cheap glue). Cool & Lil' Cool continued, I was planning to get some glue and fix the staff, but was so sleepy I decided to come home, fix the staff and take a nap instead.

You guys missed a perfect day at Venice Beach.

I have a refresher tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, but if I don't hear from the guy soon, I'll plan a return trip to Venice tomorrow morning.

spschneer:
So...is anyone interested in trying for tomorrow(Sunday)? Either Venice or a boat out of Clearwater/Dunedin/???
MD?

DG4U?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Steve

What about me :D lil sis is off to camp but... Should check with Tanks-a-lot

Walter - ten foot - that is awesome

Walter:
... and take a nap instead.

That is so strange... I was beat when I got home and took a nap

LilTech is taking one now...

Must be something in the water

I slept for two hours after WStein brought me home. SPSchneer i sent you a pm hours ago :confused:

Left you a v-mail as soon as I got it:light:..sorry...house chores, errands consumed the afternoon...the bills from the keys just became reasons not go on a charter:11:...wanna carpool to Venice and join Walter:lol:? Think that's about the cheapest way I can think of, of diving now...

Walter:
Conditions were perfect - flat calm, partly cloudy, 10 feet of visibility. The three of us had a great dive. I found 215 teeth, including a Tiger and a partial Meg in an hour and 17 minute dive. Jim found a Hemipiristis, always a highlight.

We were heading in for the second dive when my flag staff came apart (cheap glue). Cool & Lil' Cool continued, I was planning to get some glue and fix the staff, but was so sleepy I decided to come home, fix the staff and take a nap instead.

You guys missed a perfect day at Venice Beach.

I have a refresher tentatively scheduled for tomorrow, but if I don't hear from the guy soon, I'll plan a return trip to Venice tomorrow morning.

I am green eyed with envy. :crazy3:Cant get over to the coast for a couple of weeks. Hope to meet up with you crazy people when I do :banana:

Kat4:
I am green eyed with envy. :crazy3:Cant get over to the coast for a couple of weeks. Hope to meet up with you crazy people when I do :banana:

Throw caution to the wind and join us tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom