Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Throw caution to the wind and join us tomorrow.

My luck I'd throw it into the wind and it would come back and hit me:xeye:

No matter how much I'd love to I must remain strong and fight all temptation to ditch my responsibilities. :no

However first chance I get, I'm there baby, I'm there
:sprint:

I am off to dive a sink hole near wikki watchie today ... next saturday I am doing a West Palm trip and we have a carpool going .... we have several advanced divers on this boat soooo maybe some fun stuff :) ....... interested?? email me at divergirl4u@yahoo.com

who you diving with in WPB?

The Frogman is back! Got back on Wednesday, then battled the chaos and anarchy that ensued at work during my absence. Then spent the weekend decompressing. OK Jim, cough up the gear or the cash!

frogman_5:
The Frogman is back! Got back on Wednesday, then battled the chaos and anarchy that ensued at work during my absence. Then spent the weekend decompressing. OK Jim, cough up the gear or the cash!

Ok, I got $10.00 for the lot (Including the Irish Whiskey)

After ebay listing fees, final sales fees, PayPal processing fees and shipping... you owe me $42.87

Gotta love ebay

CoolTech:
Ok, I got $10.00 for the lot (Including the Irish Whiskey)

After ebay listing fees, final sales fees, PayPal processing fees and shipping... you owe me $42.87

Gotta love ebay

:lol: :rofl2:

wstein:
who you diving with in WPB?

Going out with Scuba Quest 561-471-5060 Call and book ... ask for Kim Porters boat

Dive report:
Totally great day on the Wikki Wachee river today … I spent the afternoon diving at Hospital hole for my first sink hole dive … it is a kewl hole that drops down to 120ft and then has a boot shape cave that leads off the sink hole .. I hear if you go down there you will hit the end at 140 ft deep. This hole is used by many divers and we saw several today … so the vis was limited to about 15ft max on our first dive … this hole was interesting as long as you stayed near the wall for reference around 75ft it has a sulfur cloud that is kewl .. I have never seen a cloud like that .. it is kinda milky looking and only a few feet thick once you drop below the cloud it becomes very dark and you will find the bottom at about 110ft (as I did) oops from there it will slop down to 120 or so before you start into overhead environment .. it was a amazing place but a bit on the dark side for me …. When below the sulfur cloud you look straight up and it looks like a green glow but no light really penetrates through it … to day was a great learning experience for this ocean girl … and a beautiful day to be on the river ….. 2 dives 74ft and 120ft.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom