Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CO Tampa is diving with me on Saturday. Doing a little beach thing in Venice. Heading down early. Want to come along. We will be at the beach in Venice around 8 am.

*yawn* morning ya;ll

Right back at you. Another beautiful day in paradise. If only I were not stuck in an office!!!!!!

git-r-dun diver:
Howdy everyone. Just droppin a line to introduce myself. I am new to the site and so far diggin it. Glag I found this place thanks to a buddy of mine(Chris O). I have been looking for a community of divers in the area to get to know. I live in the Brandon and am somewhat new to diving. I look forward to getting to know all of you guys.

Hi or Howdy hehe ... and join any of my dives any time
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Hi or Howdy hehe ... and join any of my dives any time
Kim P

Thank you I will try. I must worn you though once you have been exposed to the Ragin Redneck there is no goin back. It could be ugly.

git-r-dun diver:
Right back at you. Another beautiful day in paradise. If only I were not stuck in an office!!!!!!

Gotta think bubbles. Still trying to figure out how to get all my dive gear on the bike....

cotampa:
Gotta think bubbles. Still trying to figure out how to get all my dive gear on the bike....

Gotta think bigger bike... or, side car

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom