Greater Tampa Area VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

git-r-dun diver:
Howdy. Welcome to the withdraw club. I know how you feel. I will be scratching that itch real soon though. Welcome to Florida. If you're smart you will stay. It gets COLD up in the North Country.

Wait, you grew up in Sarasota/Bradenton, moved way north to Brandon.. Does that make Lutz the North Country?

:lol:

git-r-dun diver:
It gets COLD up in the North Country.

But the snow is wonderful! Anyway, I like it down here so far. I just need to get in the water.

I get a blank screen when I try to update my dive info too.

photohikedive:
Howdy neighbors. I have a friend that lives in the Tampa area and was all excited about snorkeling down there. Her only complaint was there were no fish. Where can I tell her to go, that will yield some better wildlife viewing?

Hey u, why didn't you ask me? We don't have any snorkeling really, unless you are going to a spring. But, maybe she could come out with us and hang around the line, if she is not afraid of baracudda?! PM me. I'd be happy to work something out for her to have a good time.

cotampa:
Wait, you grew up in Sarasota/Bradenton, moved way north to Brandon.. Does that make Lutz the North Country?

:lol:

Yep that's it. I was actually thinking of Ocala as the north country but Land O Lakes will work. :mooner:

Missdirected:
Hey u, why didn't you ask me? We don't have any snorkeling really, unless you are going to a spring. But, maybe she could come out with us and hang around the line, if she is not afraid of baracudda?! PM me. I'd be happy to work something out for her to have a good time.
What is up this weekend??? Diver girl looking for a boat :wink: Any open spots?? I have gas $$ hehe
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

cotampa:
anybody know why when I go to update my dive info it just goes to a blank screen?

There was an announcment yesterday about them moving so maybe that is part of the problem. Relax you will be able to update your info to brag about your Advanced Class soon enough.:wink:

cotampa:
anybody know why when I go to update my dive info it just goes to a blank screen?
That functionality has been taken offline due to server stability issues. It will be back though.

Divergirl4u:
What is up this weekend??? Diver girl looking for a boat :wink: Any open spots?? I have gas $$ hehe
Kim P
divergirl4u@yahoo.com

No plans thus far. Lil sis and I are up for diving. I say we make some plans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom