GUE Fundie Classes & Amazing dive experiences in Jan & Feb 2011 Ft Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hayes from Scubashack will be in Florida during your first timeslot; most likely at Ginnie Springs.

I attended a workshop with Ed in Portland, CT and was blown away by the amount he taught us in a short period of time. Don't get scared by his A+++ demeanor; he really cares about your well being and progress and the group in Portland are excellent divers not by accident.

Hi everyone,
I have a dilemma and wasn't sure where to post, so I just searched "GUE fundies," and this thread displayed. I would appreciate anybody assisting me / pointing me in the right direction to where I can figure out my dilemma. Thanks.....
I want to take the GUE fundamentals class, but have problems working with the online set scheduled classes on the GUE website because of the nature of my job. My options are dates between March 26 - April 3, OR May 31 - June 17 in the Florida region, as close to Georgia as possible. My questions......
1. Any instructors available to teach a fundies class in those dates above?
2. Any potential fundies students interested in a class during those dates above?
Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing from any and all of you interested in a class or able to advise.
Dawn

Sounds like a fun trip! :wink:

I, for one, would like some idea of the schedule, since I would like to run down to the Miami boat show that weekend after fundies.

I believe the fun dives schedule is all set. What other schedule? In any event, I am sure the planners will respond soon...

The form that I wanted everyone on the trip to fill out is at www.sfdj.com -- go to "Group Diving Your Way"...then create your group...for simplicity, use DIR Adventure Group as the name of the group profile you are creating.

While we have boats set up for each day, and dives planned, there is still wide variability at most of our dive sites on what each of you can experience--based on a drop on inshore ledge, crown, offshore ledge, and far more than this. On many of the reefs, the boat will be dropping buddy teams on 3 or 4 different sections of the reef, based on their mission ( what they want to see).

We will be diving sites from the Palm Beach Inlet to the Jupiter area on this Weekend.

I believe the fun dives schedule is all set. What other schedule? In any event, I am sure the planners will respond soon...

What time we start, what class when, lunch time, dive time, asgnmt (HW) req'ts, . . . you know, a class schedule. :)

What time we start, what class when, lunch time, dive time, asgnmt (HW) req'ts, . . . you know, a class schedule. :)

Jax, If you are asking about the schedule for the Fundies class, I am sure Errol can post this. If you want to know the fun dives schedule, we are still packing stuff into this, but could begin covering this later today.

For everyone in the fundies and the Fun dives, when you fill out the Group form to give us a profile of what you see as a perfect dive site, the questions we ask assume you have gone through the Zone articles of the SFDJ , and have decided which zones you like, etc. If you filled this out, and get a better idea of the zone you like most afterward, you can update the form.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom