GUE Interested or Curious?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok folks, I'm back from a long vacation and will start sending out emails and trying to assemble a schedule that works best for a few teams to take Fundies.

I was going to do this while on vacation, but "vacation brain" took over and the laziness that accompanies it. :)

We have a group of us...a small group...in Austin diving the Lake Travis area.

We have a group of us...a small group...in Austin diving the Lake Travis area.

Excellent. I know a few GUE divers in the Austin area.

I sent you a PM. :)

---------- Post added June 9th, 2014 at 10:12 PM ----------

Emails sent to interested parties. We might end up with two Fundies classes running simultaneously in the Fall.

Hello all,

For those that have not had the opportunity, diving with Cyprian, his son Nick, and the other GUE / DIR divers is a real pleasure. I dive wet and a single, and have never felt or been marginalized in any way due to lack of certain equipment.

If you've the slightest interest in this type of diving, I encourage you to investigate Cyprians' offer.

As for me, I'm doing the Fundies class this late summer / early fall. I'm uncertain if I'll go further within the GUE process, but am eager to get going. Then again, that Tech-1 looks rather interesting...

Last edited:
Hi,
I have GUE-F rec pass, received more than year ago. Will be inerested to upgrade it to tech. Hope I don't need to do full cource.
Will be happy if will be any option in Dallas area.

Roman get in touch with Cyprian. There is a Dallas class forming soon! But if you have an active rec pass, you can test out with any Gue instructor for a tech pass

I just sent out an email to 17 divers (already GUE certified or interested) on my list in the DFW/Central Texas area. If I missed you, please PM me...I've been a little lazy with keeping a list together and decided that I better do that today. :)

If anyone else is interested, please PM me as well.

Safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom