H20ddyssey extra air system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These can be used as pony bottles as the eas system will thread into any standard tank (up to an 80cu ft tank) This takes out one failure point. (where the reg attaches to the k or din valve)

Jimmer. . . the Zeagle version is the same thing, only sold with a steel tank and hose (like our RAS system) Take a look at our new RG-3V it's environmentally sealed, and we have it patented this time!!

I was looking at that, looks like a nice product. Zeagle/your system...I like them both, brilliant idea in my opinion. Like you said, one less failure point, and they breathe better than I orginally thought they might. Do you guys use the same fitting to fill as the Zeagle? We were surprised to find out that it is a paintball quick connect where you thread on the yoke filler, and we just happen to have a paintball fill whip on our compressor at the shop...nice little bonus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom