Hangers and such

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robway034

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay guys, I am thinking about making my own little dive closet. So, I am sure that there are a ton of folks who have already made their own Drysuit/wetsuit/BCD/Etc.. hangers and shelves and.... Okay, so I think you see what I am getting at, right? So, I would be extremely appreciative of any and all photo's, descriptions, ideas and innovative thoughts about how you've used the ole garage work-bench to make your own drying/storage station.

Thanks in Advance,

My hangers are REAL cheap. I just put some pool noodle material ($1 at the dollar store) onto hangers I already had and taped it on with packing tape. Works like a charm. (Very home made looking though.)

I bought one of these gizmos, but straight from the manufacturer.

The Ultimate Hanger for Dry Suit from LeisurePro.com

Both ends are removeable, and under the plastic caps are slots that allow you to hang the drysuit upside down from the feet.

While it works fine at home also, for storage as well as drying (unless you own a drysuit dryer), where it really shines is when traveling for dive weekends. It lets you hang your drysuit from hotel balconey rails and other places to dry the thing overnight or before packing up for the trip home. Handier than running a clothes line or just laying your drysuit over something.

YMMV.

Man...there are some really cool ideas & stuff here! Thanks guys! Hopefully there will be a few more answers so that I can do some "copy-right-infringement" if you will....LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom