hardcore and indie music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol, i'm just teasing

things do get easier (well, at least for me). you just get to know yourself
better, and what you want, and make peace with yourself

or something

:wink:

H2Andy:
lol, i'm just teasing

things do get easier (well, at least for me). you just get to know yourself
better, and what you want, and make peace with yourself

or something

:wink:

i'm pickin up what you're puttin down. no worry. haha

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
i'm pickin up what you're puttin down. no worry. haha

TSBH, RI has a really good Music scene and the best college alt rock(they were using that term when alt rock was alt) station around: WBRU out of Brown University

rapidiver:
TSBH, RI has a really good Music scene and the best college alt rock(they were using that term when alt rock was alt) station around: WBRU out of Brown University

Yeah, i grew up in RI and thats where i was introduced to the scene. have a bunch of buddies in local bands around there. I moved out here for school. You are right, though, RI, and CT combined have a really good music scene.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Yeah, i grew up in RI and thats where i was introduced to the scene. have a bunch of buddies in local bands around there. I moved out here for school. You are right, though, RI, and CT combined have a really good music scene.

Nice. I lived RI (East Prov., Cranston, N. Kingstown) for about 11 years. You must be excited about coming back

rapidiver:
Nice. I lived RI (East Prov., Cranston, N. Kingstown) for about 11 years. You must be excited about coming back

i'm SO excited. I need to get back to the roots!! cant handle living in a landlocked state anymore. It's kind of ironic that i got certified out here after living in RI all my life.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
as for jason b, give cursive and the get up kids (something to write home about album) you would probably like the weakerthans and wilco.

Thanks, will check them out.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
i'm SO excited. I need to get back to the roots!! cant handle living in a landlocked state anymore. It's kind of ironic that i got certified out here after living in RI all my life.

Yeh, that is funny! Well now your ready to go. If you want to check some sweet spots out on Cape Cod after you get back just give me a hollar

rapidiver:
Yeh, that is funny! Well now your ready to go. If you want to check some sweet spots out on Cape Cod after you get back just give me a hollar

will do! thanks!

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
thats more emo, though. Fantastic.
Its a sad day when emo is refered to as "fantastic". Honestly, all this emo, pop punk teenybopper crap makes my ears bleed. Thats not punk. Get up kids? Crap. Listen to some Bad Religion, NOFX, or Dropkick Murphys. Thats punk rock at its best.
As for whats indie, and whats not? Its simple, if you hear it on the radio, or MTV/VH1 then its not indie. The bands that play music for the music, and not the money, they're the best bands to listen to. They care about the music, and don't pump out an album every year just because the record company tells them to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom