Has anyone used Scuba Mau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with them whenever I go to Coz. They are like family. Opal is always very responsive and diving with them is the most fun I've ever had with a dive op.

I dive with them whenever I go to Coz. They are like family. Opal is always very responsive and diving with them is the most fun I've ever had with a dive op.
It's people like you two that make it the family it is. You guys are great to dive with!:D

My bud & I wanted to catch the 1pm ferry on our last day of diving so we could hit the road to Chichen Itza, after settling our bill, rinsing our gear, setting it up to dry in our rooms we were leaving booked in our one night away, as well as clean up a bit - so they moved the boat up to a 7 or 7.30 departure. I was amazed. Opal was even on the dock at that time and in conversation she mentioned that they usually fix a cake for divers there on their birthday - which they deliver to his face. Hehe I'd already heard that, but my BD was the first day of diving and they'd missed it - so I promised to give them another chance next year.

After the last dive and return, I was showering near the dock when I saw Mau & someone else from the office walking by me, then noticed Opal behind - and splat! A nice big whip cream pie actually. Sadly my buddy hadn't brought his camera that day.

We got to the ferry dock by 12:30 but the 1pm ferry was canceled. :mad: The 2pm boat worked ok.

Thanks for all the comments on this post.
We have decided to go ahead & booked our dives w/ Scuba Mau in Nov.
Opal was very responsive to our emails. Prices & services looks great. Looking forward to diving w/ them then...

I just loaded some pictures of my May trip to Cozumel to my profile pictures. I would load them directly to the this post but I hate to say I don't know how to at this very second. There are pictures of Scuba Mau and Park Royal.

cheers Matthew

We got blown out one day last month so we had a cookout at the diveshop. Met a couple guys from Oregon on this trip and one from Texes. Every time with go down to dive with ScubaMau it just seems like the family gets bigger.

Thanks to Mr. Toadfish. The steaks were great.

Attachments

• PA083766.jpg
    PA083766.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 70
  • PA083770.jpg
    PA083770.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 74
  • PA083778.jpg
    PA083778.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 70
  • PA083785.jpg
    PA083785.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 72
  • PA083775.jpg
    PA083775.jpg
    415.1 KB · Views: 63
  • PA083795.jpg
    PA083795.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 65
  • PA083782.jpg
    PA083782.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 64
I had time to read the how to "scubaboard" page. I think I figured out the uploading of pics to a post.

matthew

Attachments

• DSC00596.jpg
    DSC00596.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 77
We're such wusses. We dived mornings, hit siestas afternoons - should have hung around more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom