Has anyone used Scuba Mau?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Chief, hope all is well and safe at home. Got any more pictures from our scubaboard gathering. That is a great pic by the way!!!!:D

matthew

At the risk of sounding redundant (oh wait this is scuba, redundant is ok) I really enjoyed my week with Scuba Mau too. :D

My boyfriend and I chose Scuba Mau this past June for our first dive trip after being certified in FL in May.

I did a lot of research before deciding on a dive shop, and we were not disappointed. They really were great.

We hired a private DM for the two of us during four dives over two different days. His name was Juan Pablo and he was really good to us. My boyfriend got a little nervous at Santa Rosa Wall and was having problems breathing from being anxious. Juan Pablo quickly took control of the situation, figured out what was going on, and was able to calm him down. All of this at 80 feet!

We finished the dive on top of the wall where we could see the bottom, and decided to get a little more experience before wall diving again.

They were professional and very nice. Especially for us "Nervous Nellies."

We would use them again.

I realize at this point its probably overkill but to add to the others, we used Scuba Mau last year and were very happy. They picked up us from out dock at the Allegro, which is out of town. looking forward to using them again this year.

I just booked my fourth trip with them. I like diving with them. They pic me up at my pier with all my gear set up. They will take me to the far south, or north, or anywhere in between. The dives don't have a time limit. They do the SI on the beach. When I'm done they take care of all my gear (including wetsuit) and ask me if I'm doing the afternoon dive. If its warm and calm I say yes, if its cold and windy I say no. Their policy is you dive when you want and pay at the end.

I know there's a lot of dive operations that operate the same way, but not for $30 a dive. They offer really good service at a great price!!

We're going to give Scuba Mau a try this coming Wednesday. Coming in on Carnival Imagination Cruise Ship from Noon to 9:00pm. Doing Scuba Mau's 1:30pm dive. Setup of the dive via email was super easy. After the dives, I'll post my experience here.

Cruise ships aren't really my cup of tea but we couldn't pass up a deal that gets us out of freezing Chicago for 4 days. We'll dive in Key West the day before.

I have used them on my two last dive vacations. Mau certified my 10 year old and I will be diving with them again in May and August. See my trip report from last year for the details. Cant go wrong with them - fantastic op.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom