Hello from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark Bait

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I was hooked on scuba the minute I did my Discover scuba. I'm a HSA diver level C I went down to Nassau to get my certification. What a trip! I went on a shark dive & a night dive. I'll be needing some diving buddies so if your intrested to dive with a HSA diver, blow some bubbles.

Shark Bait.

Thanks for welcoming me into the divers community. As I could see this scuba board community is pretty friendly in informative.

Shark Bait

welcome aboard, shark bait...

you're not a psychic are you? :wink:

Shark Bait:
Hi Everyone, I was hooked on scuba the minute I did my Discover scuba. I'm a HSA diver level C I went down to Nassau to get my certification. What a trip! I went on a shark dive & a night dive. I'll be needing some diving buddies so if your intrested to dive with a HSA diver, blow some bubbles.

Shark Bait.

Welcome to the site!!! Lots to learn and see here.

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Hehehe -- I know you!

Did you enjoy the trip down south in January?

Hi there, Shark Bait.

Welcome to SB. Glad you made it here.

Diverlady

:dazzler1: I enjoyed it so much that when I got back I just had to go I buy some gear.
I'll be needing a diving buddy with your type of certification this summer so if your looking for buddy keep me in mind.
Hehehe I know you to. We met at the have your picture taken with santa.
Have a good one.

Shark Bait

DivingGal:
Hehehe -- I know you!

Did you enjoy the trip down south in January?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom