Here is a hi res download of DIR III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had this about a year ago and lost it. Glad to see it keeps popping back up.

Totally random: a few months ago I saw a Discovery HD show on Florida's underwater caves. They were talking about how some lake disappeared (Jackson Lake?), and how the WKPP, along with some weirdly-out-of-place Japanese viedographers, were diving to check out the potential effect on Wakulla Spring.

Then I see this DIR3 video again, with its bizarre, non sequitur cut from GI3 talking about D-rings to some unnarrated, Japanese cave-diving footage. So, is it safe to say that the footage in DIR3 one and the same with that which was being planned in the Discovery HD piece?

Thanks for posting this.

Blister

I watched it and learned some good tips from this, but that footage of the cave at the end was amazing!!!

A few good things about this video:
  • Finally, many people get to see George Irvine as he actually acts--normally. The way George comes across here, is how he does to his friends, and is even the way he came across on DIR Demos to people all over the world...this same demeanor was even the case when I got MHK to fly down for a DIR demo, and at the time, MHK was the most outspoken and most listened to of the "stroke persuasion", that had ever been :) .... Without his Internet personna, George is not the bad guy many posters on scubaboard think he is. What he is, is a huge wealth of knowledge, and he would instantly show the "why" of each question and issue.....
  • George on Bungie Wings :)
  • DIR for Recreational diving
  • Why DIR is about fun, and not about becoming a "super diver".

Wow, great video clip.

I don't know how long it's been around or where it came from, but it's good.

Did it come from a commercially available DVD?

Wow, great video clip.

I don't know how long it's been around or where it came from, but it's good.

Way better than the GUE DIR dvd.

Downloading. Out of curiosity, is there much talking on this video? Will I miss out on much, not being able to hear the dialogue?

Its all talking. (except the last 5min's or so, which is some cave diving with some rock music in the background.)

Downloading. Out of curiosity, is there much talking on this video? Will I miss out on much, not being able to hear the dialogue?

If you can't hear it, I would say it's not worth downloading.

But if you can, you'll be the better for it. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom