Hi from Russia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Tom:)
We got our OWD PADI cetrificates this spring:)

Hello Sergik,

I've visited your country twice so far. St Petersburg in 1999 and Moscow, Irkutsk/Lake Baikal and Severodvinsk in Feb 2002. People were cutting holes in Lake Baikal and ice diving. The locals thought they were crazy.

If anyone wants to read Sergrik's website try http://world.altavista.com/ It will translate enough of the site so you can read most of what it says.

Privet,
Welcome to the board and the sport. I wish you to have many long and happy dives.

First welcome to the board.
Second my stereo typing of the average Russian was the dumbest thing I ever had enter my mind.
I checked out your web site. You are a good looking couple.
I've been watching to many movies I guess.
:wink:

fgray1 once bubbled...
I've been watching to many movies I guess.
:wink:
Russians are so funny in american movies:) Ha-ha:)

crazed_dolphin once bubbled...
Hello Sergik,
People were cutting holes in Lake Baikal and ice diving. The locals thought they were crazy.
I think they are crazy too. Black Sea never freeze. The lowest temperature I dove was +12 C, I did not feel my hands and my ears :wacko:

First, let me welcome you aboard and congragulate you on your OW Cert's! I'm sure you realise diving is a whole different world ,and the people on this board are in a whole different class. They are aleays willing to offer a helping hand. Keep us posted on your diving experiances. Have fun and Dive safe, Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom