Hi from Russia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sergik

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All!:)
I'm new to the board. I live in Russia near to the Black Sea. Now me and my wife are getting cert in PADI OWD experienced divers certification:)
Here is our homepage: http://fishland.narod.ru

Welcome to Scubaboard from the other side of the world!!

The Order of Lenin huh??? Cool! The Lariat part interests me... would you tell us more about this award? I took quite a bit of Russian at the University of Florida, but have only retained enough to embarass myself completely when asked to speak it with a native. I would like to know if there is a diving specific Russian/Anglo dictionary. When I finally get the Black sea, I want to be able to speak about "my first love" as well. I really enjoyed that bio of yourself... pretty cool (at least I can still read a good bit of it).

So glad you're here. But unlike NetDoc, your site just looks like a strange alphabet soup to me! The only other languages I know are a bit of french and Spanish...neither which helps me very much with Russian!

Hopefully you can educate us as we go along...:)

Thank you all very much for your hospitality:)
-NetDoc-
The order of Lenin was the most significant award of the USSR country, but nowdays this award came into the past. At our homepage - It's a kind of russian joke:)
Now at the Black Sea is about 9C temperature - waiting for summer:)
-Dee-
It's a pity that there is no english version of our site, but I hope, it will come soon:)

welcome to scubaboard!

i did learn russian in primary school for 5 years, but as NetDoc, have to shamefully say that my knowledge is pitiful :D

i'm gonna wait for the english version :mean:

dive safe...

hi, Aquababe:)
I did learn English for 14 years, but with the same result:)

How things have changed since I dived in the USSR. You have modern gear now.

Ya gavaroo pa rooski tolka neem noga tozja.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom