Hi from Russia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

As you know, Russian can't be written well with the Latin alphabet. We just don't have the right sounds (most of us can't even hear all the sounds) in the alphabet. I come as close as I can, but like you, I know it's far from perfect.

That's me, always showing off. I have a huge ego that constantly needs attention.

You Slay Me!

(With your humor that is, certainly not the size of your ego!)

Sergik - Welcome to the absolutely best board around! It's filled with wonderful people, several of whom you have already "met". And your English is pretty darn good, if you ask me!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Sergei, dobro pozhalovat'! Yesli oo teb'a yest' kakie to voprosy o nyryanii ili o chem ugodno, ne stesnays'a. Ne mogu obeschat' chto vsegda smogu otvetit' po russki, no budu pytats'a.

Walter,
Oh, yes, things have changed, USSR country does not exist olso:)

Transliteration brings up a pronounsation that is very close to the original. Soft sounds are marked by apostrof: '

Shellbird, thank you:)

Scuba-sass
thank you:)
About the board: I see, that people are wondeful here. But about the design - it is not too comfortable for me, because the reply form does not permit to see the previous replies.
(Oh, my mouse have been died)

Notabob, hi! You russian is pretty good!:)

Hello sergik:

Welcome aboard and glad to meet some of our russian friends. It's not everyday serg that we chat with you or your fellow countrymen.

We would be particually interested in the future to see your posts'and to hear about diving sites in russia.

Good luck with your open water certification.

Also your website is very well done . I enjoyed seeing the pictures.... Sorry , but don't read or speak russian yet.

Good luck and safe diving to you sergik:

Sam:wink:

NetDoc, Garfish:)
Regards to you all from Margarita!

Welcome to the boards from another newbie. Good luck with your OW class, you'll have a blast.

Tom
:) =-) :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom