Hi y'all from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carole R:
My Husband teaches open water from the quarries, (there's 2 of them around the area) and advance open water in Destin, FL. I only jump in the quarries to test my equipment, other than that I'm a warm water diver. We are both self employed and plan at least two dive trips a year. This year was the Cat PPalu and a cruise through Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel...(we've never been on shore.LOL)

Ahhh, I wondered. I knew diving wasn't all that big of a sport where I came from...maybe for hunting 'crawdads' or something. :D Welcome to the group. There is a ton of great info on here!!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

All that with less than 100 dives. Wow, all training? Y'all need to travel more, dive the ocean. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Born and raised in the land of the big E...Memphis, Tennessee....Welcome to the board...I go to Martha's quite a bit, what's the second, Mermet?

WOW...a whole bunch of Tennesseans..."God's Country" by my standard...LOL
DandyDon...I'm afraid the reason for my "so little Dives" is my love for the world down below....and I'm a Dive Snob! I only dive warm waters where I have photo Ops and where, for a few precious minutes I can get lost....until OOPS! airs getting LOW.LOL
My husband, on the other hand, is a tech Diver....perfect bouyancy, low air consuption and immaculate in record keeping.LOL...got to love him!!
: ) born a fish.
Carole

Welcome to the board.

Memphis here too. Well, born in Manchester, hourish south of Nashville. Living in Japan right now. RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW, underway with USN to Hong Kong and just left Okinawa. Welcome, too. I was going to put a post about diving TN for when I go back to the states.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom