Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCWestby

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm freshly certified after 30 years of dreaming about it. Now I'm trying to get some dives in before going for my advanced OW cert.

I'm looking for dive buddies in the Snohomish County Washington area.

Welcome to the Scubaboard! You shouldn't have much trouble finding divers up there in paradise. Check out the Regional Travel/Dive Club forums for the other Norwesterners.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

TCWestby:
Hi, I'm freshly certified after 30 years of dreaming about it. Now I'm trying to get some dives in before going for my advanced OW cert.

I'm looking for dive buddies in the Snohomish County Washington area.

Welcome to SB. It took me slightly longer than 30 years of dreaming. I just think of all the trips that I missed out on diving. :crying2:

Happy Diving.

congrats on the completion of the dream!! I hope the reality of diving is as good as--if not better- than the fantasy.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom