How do I see the SPG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
What I lack in years I make up with the envionment I work in.

translation: "I read somewhere that 1 year in computer terms is 7 years in the 'real world', so I actually have 14 years experience."

I got bored of programming after about a year out of university. So I'm now doing performance testing and love the look on the developers faces when you tell them their "500 user web farm" falls over at 150 users :)

Also, I've surprisingly found that automated testing pays more than development. When your test software alone costs over $1m, companies are willing to pay to have someone use it..

BCS:
hey computer geeks!! Stop hijacking the damned thread!! i thought this was diving forum!!:wink:
Like a herpes infection, there's no cure for a serious thread hijacking.

What I do is place my right hand behind my head and pull my head downward with my left hand raising my SPG as much as possible. This allows me to glance at the SPG.

Guess I need to put on me ol gloves and sit and practice "clip n unclip" whilst watching my new wide screen :)

I am pretty good at just sliding my hand down there and unclipping it. During the dive, I usually will move it from my side ring to my front crotch strap d-ring, but its important to move it back before you de-gear.

Furner:
I am pretty good at just sliding my hand down there and unclipping it. During the dive, I usually will move it from my side ring to my front crotch strap d-ring, but its important to move it back before you de-gear.

If you can do that, your SPG hose is about a foot too long. Recommended length is about 24" for the SPG. This prevents the hose from sticking out and flapping in the breeze.

Soggy:
If you can do that, your SPG hose is about a foot too long. Recommended length is about 24" for the SPG. This prevents the hose from sticking out and flapping in the breeze.
Yeah, but the breeze should only be an issue until you get in the water...

jonnythan:
I can see my left hip D-ring just by looking down with my Big Eyes mask. In fact, I can usually see my dump valve if I look down far enough.

This is the secret right here...........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom