How Long has it been.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well my last dive was Saturday, before that Friday, before that Thursday, before that Wednesday, looking back I quess I was on a diving vacation.......:lotsalove:

Next dive, this coming Saturday and Sunday, with any luck 5 dives on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.....

Oh ya I'm feeling real lucky..............:D

You have my comisserations, I haven't been diving since January (23rd I think), getting itchy fins so am going to brave the cold NZ waters and start my advanced OW next week!
:yl2jump:
My boy hasn't dived for nearly 2 years... don't know how he stands it....:confused:

Since March. I try to take 1-2 vacations per year. Diving trips are preferred . . . but then non-divers get in the way. Plus, as a gemini, I get bored easily so I NEED other hobbies to occupy me.

10 Days.... Way too long

No Excuse.
You need to eat, Sleep and Dive
Not in that order.

There are 4 Quarry's withing 2 hours of Frederick
Brass Anchor has fills.
Wanna dive?

We need to start a MD group.
There is a bunch of us here

Yeah I agree, we should get together. And your right on the first part.

I think I need to find a new job!!!:)

It has been about one month we were in RI. This has been a slow year with starting the company and all. I usually get around 100 dives a year all saltwater, but this year has been mostly work around 40 dives mostly product testing. I'm definitely addicted to diving. When I don't dive for a while I get my gear out and check it over.

August... I would normally go to the Keys in October, but I have a temporary dental crown for several months and have some upcoming minor surgery, so that trip may have to wait...

Logged? Two weekends ago. Unlogged? Just closed the pool for the year, so I mucked out all the leaves and junk that settled in the pool. :)

12 days, 13 hours and a few minutes.

Ding! Time to go diving again!

Sigh. I have to wait until next Saturday, though, so the countdown begins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom