How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! After a fitful sleep (first night away from what she knows), Magic's fine; I'm a little ragged, though. She's starting to mesh nicely into the household. She & the cat, while unsure of each other, are starting to settle down.

My girls helping their dad tidy up the shed
IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_26861.jpg

IMG_26871.jpg

Cute!

Speaking of tidying up...I have a dog tip. Roombas are the bomb! These robots do a great job picking up dog hair everyday, automatically and then drive themselves back to their charging station.

TStorm, that puppy is soooo cute.
Alcina, love the dogs helping out.
I need to find that pic we took yesterday of Charlie playing with a lobster!

Here's my puppy I rescued, Pooh Bear :)

IMG_1094.jpg

Cute!

Speaking of tidying up...I have a dog tip. Roombas are the bomb! These robots do a great job picking up dog hair everyday, automatically and then drive themselves back to their charging station.

Can they tell the difference between carpet & linoleum floors? That might be a viable option. I hate vacuuming. I have a single story house.

Courtneyinpink, Pooh Bear is adorable. I'm hoping, once I get Magic settled & she gets some of the puppy worked out, I can get her a buddy (probably a pound rescue) to keep her company when I'm away for the day diving or working long hours.

My girls helping their dad tidy up the shed
IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_26861.jpg

IMG_26871.jpg

OMG, the baby is soooo big!! It seems like it was just yesterday you were posting puppy pictures. Still cute as ever, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom