How Many Florida Divers Are On Here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Native Chicagoan- 31 years, 11 years in Cincinnati, now living in Trenton (Gainesville), FL. I love it here!
Kurt=-)

_Kurt_ once bubbled...
Native Chicagoan- 31 years, 11 years in Cincinnati, now living in Trenton (Gainesville), FL. I love it here!
Kurt=-)

I was born and raised in Gainesville, so I know several people who live in Trenton. That's most of 'em, right?!

Must have been quite a change from Cincy to Trenton.

Anyway, count one more Florida diver, though I'm stuck in Virginia for now. Damn this great job that keeps me away! :D

Only 3.25 for a carload of people and 5 bucks if yer diving.

I am a native Conch, born and raised in Key West. Live in Georgia, most of my diving is WPB, Keys, Bahamas and some in PCB/Destin area. I have been to Ginnie several times too. But, I am more into ocean diving.

Key West is no longer part of Florida. The natives long ago left the USA to form their own nation!

Orlano area,

ocean, springs, lakes, and puddles!:)

I know wendy is putting together a dive in deerfield somewhere. But I was thinking about trying to set something up with everyones input instead of me picking a place trying to find something neutral. I am in brooksville born in mobile ala and moved here from texas. So thats me everyone else gave a little info so I thought I should.

Ah Cain't tell wot yer sayin cuz all yer posts look alike ta me!
Danged yankees!

Oh, no Bill you are wrong. The real native Conchs left Key West and moved inland. There are very few true natives left in the Republic of Key West, those there now are the transplants that claim to be natives.

I don't care what they all say I am and always will be a Floridian, I just reside in GA. My heart and soul remains in Florida. As a matter of fact I can now claim Destin as my second residence.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom