How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Former US Army Special Forces, US Air Force (yeah, what a change that was) retired after 22.5 years total.

On this eve of Thanksgiving, I pray for our servicemen.

I remember flying out hot rations to the grunts and FSB guys back in '69 and '70.

When we'd dropped off the last rations, we'd shut down and eat with the guys. I felt so insignificant compared to those guys.

My brothers, I honor and respect you. I pray to God that you come home, and if you don't, I pray to God that he takes you into his bossom with loving tenderness and care for both you and your families.

The Kraken

15th Medevac, 1st Cav. Div. (Airmobile) 1969
"B" Co., 229th Avn. Bn. (Killer Spades), 11th Avn. Grp., 1st Cav. Div. (Airmobile) 1970

US Army, 4 years active ARNG 2 years. May God bless all those in harms way

Semper Fi to all my USMC buddies on the board...proud to have been in the corp!

US NAVY Submarine Torpedoman, (3) Subs (2) Skimmer...spend ALL my off time underwater. got married underwater at 3 tables

the only true marine is a submarine sandwich...J/k

Laytah
steve

Big hoo-ya to everyone serving, happy holidays
any resolutions you make...I hope you break

US Army, Nam 69' On the road every day Quin Nhon to An Khe Pass to Sin City on to Man Yang Pass to Pleiku and back again. What a ride. Bo, Happy mountain head shop, painter of Snoopy.

USAF 21 years flying C5s and C141s

Ex-military but in the UK, not the US. Though I used to fly with the USAF.

Back
Top Bottom