How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thankyou very much for all the informaion given subaquaman, the past day or two i have looked up information about diving and have come one step closer along with the parents. I shall post on more information regarding my circumstances when i know more myself lol

i qualified in july 05, and i hav logged 17 dives....i dive in stoney cove in england adn whenever i go on vacation

hi, im answering as i dont let our young ones surf forums solo

Rebecca, our niece, is 12 and dives about twice per month with us and she has all her own gear now. her dives so far are shore dives only but her dad owns a boat so sometime in the next 4 weeks she will have her first boat dive.

diver lover...how did you manage to do AOW with only 15 dives? i am on 16 an di can only qualify as specialty diver until i have done another 6 dives..... are you really experienced enuf to quality as an advanced diver at that stage?...didnt mean it to sound aggressive if it came out that way! actually curious

Diver1313. Padi does not require a minimum # of dives before you tackle the AOW. the padi PR that you see during the OW video modules is to "sign up now for your advance open water".

i believe SSI states you need a min of 20 (i think) dives before you are allowed to do your advance

cheers

oh thanks yeah makes sense i qualified with Scuba Schools International..still a couple of dives off but yes take it slowly and see how it all works out....thnx!

HI Diver1313...i m certified by PADI, after my OW, i went to AOW. I now have 31 dives under my (weight)belt. Not much though...going for a trip soon.Gonna take it slow and easy...i m not going to rush.
[Edit]*I havent dived for coming to 8 mths already, but i still read my OW manual to make sure that i still remember my stuffs.

Peace Out and Safe Diving to you
Darren

cool i'm new but haven't dove much lately I'm hopefully going to a trip to florida for a few days. I keep studing my OW manual gotta keep track of my stuffs. I haven't dove in like 8mths.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom