How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all, i just got back frm diving in P.Aur(east coast of Malaysia). Diving was good,though i was the only leisure diver in the grp...the rest were either on OW or AOW course. WeeHoo! I have clocked my 32nd dive!!
THere was mild underwater current...but the surface current was kinda choppy=.Diver deployment and recovery was kinda difficult and i got some rope burns frm holding onto the trailing line even though i was wearing gloves.
I saw turtles , batfishes,blue spotted ray , bumphead warsse. Onthe way back,during the sea transit, we saw a lone dolphin the swam perpendicularly across our boat's bow.
*My last post's estimate was wrong...it was supposed to be 32 dives not 31 dives.

Peace out and safe diving
Darren

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the gilboa quarry in ohio,U.S. it is so cool if you're ever around ohio stop by.

I have just logged my sixty fourth dive today. it was a crappy work dive for a local marina, however if I can get paid to dive I will try to. where in ohio is Gilboa?

happy easter to all!
havent been on SB for a long time due to heaps of school work and stuff, moving into yr 11 (grade 11, form 5, watever) isnt easy. i still havent worked out how to upload some of my dive fotos from last christmas in sipadan, malaysia onto the site. i have logged around 25 dives. hoping to go on another dive trip some time this year if my parents are generous with the brass. i m also saving up my pocket money to purchase my own gear.
where are most of you fellas from?
i m from the great south land myself and suprising i havent seen much aussie divers on this site.
anyway, nice to see/read some young divers around the world.
catch ya l8er
kenny

Hi all, i havent been on the board for sometime since mycom "died" on me...Anyway, Happy Easter to all!
Wondering how young are you guys and gals around here?...i'm 18 yrs old and frm Singapore.

Peace Out and safe diving
Darren

i m turning 17 in june
i bet half the fellas in this teen forum are younger than me but with twice as many logged dives. haha

Im turning 15 in a couple of months, live on the gold coast australia.and do my last OW course dive tomorrow at the Seaway and just bought a new mares purevision mask and a cheap snorkel today. I also got a bcd, full set of regs, knife, slate and some other stuff from my aunty(check my gallery). it is all 10'ish years old but still good (once its serviced). once i have finished my course i hope to dive about once a fortnight. luckily for me there are a fair few dive sites on the gold coast or within a few hours drive.

hey ozediver, welcome on board!
good to see some aussie divers around indeed. i m a bit jealous how you are just minutes away from the ocean where all the fun is. not just diving itself but swimming, surfing and all.
anyway, c u around.
kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom