How to - buying used regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the ones in the pictures in the post above. I think the first stage is this one
F60 - Erogatore 1° Stadio Bilanciato INT 230 Bar Scubatec
But the product code is slightly different, and there are also 2 similar ones on Scubatec website. One is "Viton" the other one doesn't have this description (mine should be not Viton)
The second stages should be the ones below
Erogatore Secondo Stadio Fisso FX2 Aria Nero Scubatec
Again, not "Viton" type
There are several retailers mostly perhaps they also answer your questions and maybe sell abroad upon request. I know these:

Scubalandia (Arese, Milano)
Guido "Fuoriditesta" Scubalandia - Arese - Impresa locale | Facebook

Perletti diving store (Bergamo)
Attrezzatura sub e subacquea professionale | Perletti Diving Store

Divetech
divetech

The first one is a Facebook account, Guido "Fuori di testa" ("out of control")
He is the owner of Scubalandia shop, a very qualified professional in direct contact with the factory. He has a Scubalandia website as well but it's always under maintenance...
He is a kind person, I think he will be glad to answer any questions

By the way, I didn't mention the most important website, which is the official Scubatec online store
Scubatec
I don't understand if they have an English version, anyway "GAV" is BCD and "Erogatori" is regulators, you can easily understand the rest from the pictures

I tried yesterday for the first time the Scubatec regulators in the pool, I don't know if it is just the excitement of a new purchase but the feeling is wonderful

I tried yesterday for the first time the Scubatec regulators in the pool, I don't know if it is just the excitement of a new purchase but the feeling is wonderful

Thank GOD for this gift. Now we don't have to hear about buying cheap regulators anymore. I hope that you buy a BC very soon too.

:p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom