How you guys store your mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've still got the plastic case/box my mask came in and it gets stored in there. Small enough it doesn't take up a lot of room and keeps it protected

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I stuff mine in my dry suit hood

If mine didnt come with a case, just buy a plastic container at Walmart and just put it there?

It is either in my fin pocket, on my head, or hanging above the kitchen sink...

Its in the plastic container it came in. If its packed in the suitcase, that container is inside the foot pocket of one of the fins. Cant have any wasted space in the suitcase, can I?
I have another, older mask that I found at the beach coming up from a dive as well and that ones stored in the bcd pocket.

I use the case it comes in. We have a lot of extra cases. If, for some reason I need extra space and want to use a soft sided case, I will use a soft tube sock. This actually works quite well for masks or sunglasses.

I use mask box. I drilled a few 3/4 inch holes in the bottom and lid to allow drying. I never needed to leave it out to dry, never had mold or anything.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom