i cant be the only teen diver in allen county.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey,
Do you have a dive shop in the area? if so see them, should be folks like you that are looking for bud's,also is there a quarry or lake that divers go to,ask the dive shop, to meet up with folks, also as the weather warms up this is a great area to find some folks to dive with!
Good luck,
Brad

im 17 too... but im in central illinois. I dive blue springs, france park and gilboa alot though and my brother lives in muncie so I go there alot. I really want to try that phillips quarry in muncie some time. Ever dove that?

i have dove at Gilboa like five times last year and i did not c a single teen diver. at my dive shop (Anchor dive) i have talked and dove with the guy that works their (he is like 22-23 or around their) he is really cool but i mean i dont have any buddys that i can call and say "lets go diving pick u up in five" that would be cool. i do belive that jeff kuntson jest bought a quary like 15 min away from their shop.
and i have not yet dove the quary in muncie but i will def. have to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom