I have developed a disease

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nitrogen is the most addictive gas out there that I know of!

Fortunately, nitrogen is relatively inexpensive. When you reach a point where you can't live without helium, then you know you're in trouble ... :shocked2:

Nitrox is a gateway drug ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Fortunately, nitrogen is relatively inexpensive. When you reach a point where you can't live without helium, then you know you're in trouble ... :shocked2:

Nitrox is a gateway drug ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hahahaha! If Nitrox is a gateway then I'm hosed....I love Nitrox!

Oh and I'm Brian (yes, real name), and I am a scubaholic.

But officer! I swear it is an emergency! I have to get into the water immediately or I'll go into withdrawal!!!! *points to smooth skin non-water affected skin* "See my skin is even showing symptoms of being too long out of the water!!!!"

Scuba is the gateway drug......to the sea. Then it's a boat, surfing, free diving, spearfishing....anything to get wet. ....

Just remember the withdrawal symptoms can be terrible. If you find yourself in the bathtub with a reg in your mouth, call your buddy and immediately submerge yourself in the nearest body of(non-polluted) water.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves! This is no laughing matter, I understand that comedy might be a coping mechanism, but this is a serious matter. She has now resigned herself to a lifetime of disappointment. A bank account that can never keep up, a planet covered with move dive sites than one could ever hope to dive, and worst of all, knowing that there must always be a surface interval.

Laugh if you want, but I'm going to shed a tear for her while a scratch off another day until my next trip on the calender.

Yea, it doesn't take much before planning (not to mention enjoying) the diving trips becomes a delicious obsession. <<"Oh, did I feed the kids tonight??!!" :crazyeye:>> Okay, it is not that bad. Yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom