I love you guys but your crazy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wtf? WTF !?!

Complaining about the lack of pregnancies that would have occurred had the men not had had a vasectomy?
Women deprived of children?

Sounds like a trip to the dark ages.

I'm pretty sure it's actually a joke in response to the other measure mentioned first in the article. There's been a few of these lately where elected officials are just trying to point out what they believe to be ridiculous proposals via even more ridiculous proposals.

They want more future taxpayers, and intend to do something about it.

-Mitch

Kinda makes you wonder, were these people born this stupid or do they take pills that make them idiots.:D It does however explain the current status of the US economy and why it still is in the toilet.

I'm pretty sure it's actually a joke in response to the other measure mentioned first in the article. There's been a few of these lately where elected officials are just trying to point out what they believe to be ridiculous proposals via even more ridiculous proposals.
Of course it is. Maybe the others didn't read it?

An ammendment should be added outlawing "blank" ammunition. Imagine all the random killings avoided by using blanks in starting pistols, childrens toys, etc.

:shakehead:

If they can't distinguish the difference between avoiding a pregnancy and terminating one there is no hope for these people.

That's just what the apologists will claim if it get's enough public ridicule.
Either way, not much shocks me anymore.:idk:

-Mitch

If a woman can kill a baby for the first 20 weeks after conception, can a spouse kill their partner for the first 20 weeks after marriage?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom