• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

If considering a purchase from ScubaDiverGreg

Discussion in 'Classifieds: Photography' started by OldmanandtheC, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jelyben

jelyben Photographer

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    You can purchase a warranty for nealy any kind of camera, cell phone, or small electrical item through SquareTrade. Here is there link, SquareTrade Warranties | Extended Warranties for 70% Less Than Retail | Electronics Insurance. The item does not have to be purchased on Ebay, it can be purchased from anyone and anywhere, including the big box electronic stores like Best Buy. I just purchased a warranty for a camera I bought on Ebay, and then I purchased a warranty for a cell phone I bought directly from TMobile. It was fast and easy, great coverage also. For your particular problem it would of course be unscrupulous to purchase a warranty for the camera now, however, keep this warranty information in mind for future purchases. The guy treated you wrong, that really sucks. Good luck.

2. the dive_addict

the dive_addict Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    Is your last name UWATECH?? You made the mess.Put on your big boy pants and fix it. The unsealed box shouts Black market. How is he going to provide "the original proof of purchase ":ie receipt from an AUTHORIZED dealer?:no::dork2:

3. 200 Bar

200 Bar Public Safety Diver

# of Dives:
    Nothing short of a thief...

4. mike_s

mike_s Solo Diver

This thread has run it's course....

It's pretty clear that the issue is dead.

while I enjoyed the Wentzel thread... I really don't think that benefits the board to start that stuff here....

in my opinion, time to :dancinglock:

5. sdiver68

sdiver68 Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    The issue may be dead, except somehow I received a threatening message today on ebay from BOHUNTER above who confused me with the seller or a supporter of the seller. I clearly support the buyer and condemn the seller in this case as should be clear from my post on page 1 of this thread.

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve Wow.....what a DB

# of Dives: 200 - 499

So BOHUNTER has gone psycho and is taking the law into his own hands???? WOW we really do attract some doozies. I welcome the day when he is introduced to a couple Canadians.

7. Diver0001

Diver0001 Instructor, Scuba

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Nothing more to see here. Thread closed

8. TC

TC Miscreant Moderator Staff Member

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Sorry, but thats just about enough of that nonsense.
    Encouraging someone to follow what you beleive is the correct course of action is fine.
    Following them around the internet is cyberstalking and is not permitted.
    Posting their personal information and encouraging people to harass him IRL is not allowed and could result in criminal charges if someone followed up on it.

If anyone has received any form of threat by any means please hit the report button or copy it into a PM to any staff member.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  9. Rainer

Rainer DIR Practitioner

Or is it? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.