In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Rob. The world seems a liitle dimmer today.
At least I know you were doing something you loved.

My condolences to your other friends and especially your family.

My condolences. First time I've lost someone in the SCUBA community I actually spoke with. Tragic. :(

I am so shocked. My condolences and deepest sympathies to his loved ones.

I'm devasted. There are no words to describe the sadness.
Rest in peace, my friend.

I can't believe I'm reading this. I'm waiting for it to hit me..

I enjoyed reading Rob's posts. He will be greatly missed. My condolences to his loved ones.

Clear skies, Rob...

His presence will be missed.
At least some comfort can be taken from the fact that he died doing something he was so obviously passionate about.
My condolences.

I am stunned. Thanks for this sad report. My deepest regrets to family and friends.

BigJetDriver and I exchanged PMs right after I learned about scubaboard, mostly talking airplanes. But I did PM him thanks for a skilled moderation on one thread that was getting out of hand.

Willie

I don't know anything about BJD other than what I got from reading his contributions here, but he seemed like a very sincere and dedicated individual. My condolences and prayers go out to his family and friends. Godspeed Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom