In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wieczne odpoczywanie racz mu dać Panie, a światlość wiekuista niechaj mu świeci. Na wieki wieków.
Amen

One more thing for all of us. It was written by Polish poet.

Let's hurry loving people. They go away so quickly.

I am shocked and hugely saddened by this event. Rob was super nice guy, gentleman in his moderating and invited me to Rebreatherworld. We also worked on an internet Rebreather sting. There are no words right now for me to describe... My deepest condolences to his family. X

Big Jet Driver . . . you are cleared for take off, runway Heaven-Right

My first PM on this board was from BJD -- he's the reason I joined in the first place. Though I never met him personally, he read a post of mine looking for a steel 95 for rent in Houston. Immediately he PMed me and offered his own tank free of charge. Not many people would do that for a complete stranger, but that's the kinda guy he was. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Scott

and therefore never send to find for whom the bell tolls...it tolls for thee. God's speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom