Insulting ad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In this day and age, I can't believe there are so many people in the world who haven't learned how to filter out adverts.

In this day and age, I can't believe there are so many people in the world who haven't learned how to filter out adverts.

Exacty, we record all the shows we want to watch on the DVR and we zip right through them. I could not at this point and time tell anyone what new movies are coming out, I listen to XM radio, again, no commericals. I can't remember the last time I watched live TV. Life is too short to allow things like this to bother you, take everything with a grain of salt.

I am always amazed at the people that I see at work and bought something they saw on TV that claimed that it would make them better in some way. Ads are alive and well in my neck of the woods. And the amount of money they spend due to the ad.

Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the pop up ads on the internet.

The only real issue that I have found to my lack of ad knowledge is when someone wants to make small talk about something they have seen in an ad, I am clueless. I guess this is how you look at it. It could be a bad thing or a good thing.

I can't believe someone didn't carve ya up for using the 'f' word back in post 22. Maybe goggles was needed in the same sentence before flippers becomes offensive. Wudyathink?

I think the new ad is offensive to those who have served this great country because the word "invade" is used and yet there is no mention of the United States Military anywhere in the ad.

Back
Top Bottom