ISO manifold for skinny neck tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to be able to use them as manifolded doubles as well but now I need to take apart my tanks and measure the valves because I'm not sure if I have 3/4 or 7/8 I know it sure looks skinny but I'm not going to swear to either because of the flange around the base of the valve and I can't actually see the threaded opening and haven't since my last hydro. 3 years ago.

IMG_0975.JPG
For yours, I am chasing down the manifold and bands at the hydro shop in Key Largo. Guruboy is looking for R/L. I have a set of OMS 3/4" manifold. You have PST tanks?

I think that's the brand I'll have to look when I get home

I'd like to be able to use them as manifolded doubles as well but now I need to take apart my tanks and measure the valves because I'm not sure if I have 3/4 or 7/8 I know it sure looks skinny but I'm not going to swear to either because of the flange around the base of the valve and I can't actually see the threaded opening and haven't since my last hydro. 3 years ago.

if they're 3442psi tanks, they're 3/4. If they're 3500psi tanks they're 7/8. 7/8 is smaller than 3/4. Don't think about that too hard.

the OMS manifolds Wookie has are really nice, but they are HARD to find the caps for to convert them to single tanks again. If you have left/right valves for them for sidemount, you can buy just the crossbar for them

if they're 3442psi tanks, they're 3/4. If they're 3500psi tanks they're 7/8. 7/8 is smaller than 3/4. Don't think about that too hard.

the OMS manifolds Wookie has are really nice, but they are HARD to find the caps for to convert them to single tanks again. If you have left/right valves for them for sidemount, you can buy just the crossbar for them
Saw a bunch of caps on the Caver's list, listed in November. Don't know if they have any left.

OMS caps are easy to find. There's a shop that has a bunch for $14 new each. Jacosse divers or something? There's a thread about them.

OMS caps are easy to find. There's a shop that has a bunch for $14 new each. Jacosse divers or something? There's a thread about them.

Supply is currently dwindling up there after I posted he had a bunch of them lol, but yes Bill should still have some, just beware that if/when he runs out, that's probably going to be it

If Joe doesn't end up purchasing that manifold from you, wookie, I would gladly take it off your hands. I have been looking for a used 7/8 manifold for quite some time with no luck.

If Joe doesn't end up purchasing that manifold from you, wookie, I would gladly take it off your hands. I have been looking for a used 7/8 manifold for quite some time with no luck.
I believe that's a 3/4" manifold.

Back
Top Bottom