ISO manifold for skinny neck tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe that's a 3/4" manifold.
I also have a 7/8". It's in Key Largo at the hydro shop. When I lay hands on it I will post it. I'm not selling something I don't have in my hands.

If Joe doesn't end up purchasing that manifold from you, wookie, I would gladly take it off your hands. I have been looking for a used 7/8 manifold for quite some time with no luck.
Do you only need one for doubles?
If I get the OMS one I can split and cap it.
Mine is a Genesis.

Do you only need one for doubles?
If I get the OMS one I can split and cap it.
Mine is a Genesis.

I need the full manifold. Left, Right, and Isolator. To help sweeten the deal I'll even throw in the two thermos that I have currently. They would be of no use to me once I replaced them. So if someone wanted to take their doubles apart and make singles I could do a valve trade plus cash. They were just 02 cleaned last week.

I need the full manifold. Left, Right, and Isolator. To help sweeten the deal I'll even throw in the two thermos that I have currently. They would be of no use to me once I replaced them. So if someone wanted to take their doubles apart and make singles I could do a valve trade plus cash. They were just 02 cleaned last week.
What I meant is, do you plan to ever split the manifold for use as separate LH and RH tanks? The Genesis manifold can't be split and can only be used as a complete manifold.

Are your Thermo valves both the standard RH valve configuration?

What I meant is, do you plan to ever split the manifold for use as separate LH and RH tanks? The Genesis manifold can't be split and can only be used as a complete manifold.

Are your Thermo valves both the standard RH valve configuration?

Both of my valves are right hand thermos. I would like a manifold I could split and plug. However, used options really limit my wants vs needs. It's very difficult to justify $340 for the new xs manifold. There is a place called Canada Marine if I remember correctly that sells the xs for $275. Which is still way more than I paid for my 3/4 thermo manifold with isolator brand new 6 months ago. Hence the reason I have been lurking all the forums and auctions daily looking for a used 7/8.

Both of my valves are right hand thermos. I would like a manifold I could split and plug. However, used options really limit my wants vs needs. It's very difficult to justify $340 for the new xs manifold. There is a place called Canada Marine if I remember correctly that sells the xs for $275. Which is still way more than I paid for my 3/4 thermo manifold with isolator brand new 6 months ago. Hence the reason I have been lurking all the forums and auctions daily looking for a used 7/8.

If you want the option to split, you want the OMS one. Better call the dive shop to see if you can still get plugs for it.

But the XS manifold is only $252.
XS Scuba Thermo DIN Manifold 7/8-UNF 3500psi

Back
Top Bottom