It's time to plan for Fall Meet & Greet: Oct 24-26, 2008 at Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry KT if it rains I will make room for you to sleep in my truck. You can just leave your tent at home.

what time on friday i everyone going to arrive? I'm tied up saturday but would love to make the drive on friday and meet some of you fellow divers.

what time on friday i everyone going to arrive? I'm tied up saturday but would love to make the drive on friday and meet some of you fellow divers.

we start arriving around 10am Friday and diving will be all day there is no set dive it is when ever and however much you want.

Denny ... when are you cooking the sausage? Do you want me to bring my portable grill? I'd be glad to, but remember that I have to leave by around 5ish on Sat.

Usually we start feasting around 1 or 2 and it goes on all day and into the evening. You might throw in your grill just in case. I used Ted's grill last M & G. But there may be other things grilling.

'round 10:30am Friday... plan to stay/dive all day... come back home @ night... (Toledo's only a lil' over an hour away)

Looks like I will be rolling in Fri evening, probably 6-7 PM. I will definitely have one bubble watcher with me, and 2 more may be coming Friday night or Saturday sometime. and we will all be there until Sunday. I am sure we will be packing plenty of food, not sure on specifics yet. I am definitely planning on some spiced cider, with the special spice to add in the evening (post diving). I will also be bringing a 2-burner camp stove with lots of propane and some cooking utensils that everyone is welcome to use.

It would be great if you could bring some munchies and a mixtures of soft drinks.. Thanks..

This will be the last time I let someone else handle the food list It has been a total debacle. I cant even find the last update. so if someone finds it please copy and paste it to the latest page so people can see it and see what we need.

Wow, you can spell debacle...I'm impressed.:mooner:

Hey, the food list was updated regularly whenever someone added to it... But, there just hasn't been too much action until just the past few days to make it worth it! But, since you are that take charge kind of guy...I am passing the baton to you...:kiss2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom