JUNE 2010 in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL ... yup! We all go green sooner or later! Luckily, we both have blue in our future! Sorry to miss meeting you, we'll be there the week before Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll cross paths next year!:D

That would be fun to meet you sometime next year.
We are staying at the Iberostar again in December since the addition $1.00/day for dock fees was not a problem. We were concerned about how the dock pick up would work since the fees were recently imposed, but the DWM boat just tied up to the pier as usual and without any hassle from Dressel. It actually worked out great because we just gave our DM the dock fees in one lump sum payment the first day, then hopped on and off the boat all week.
Hope you will be doing a Cozumel in December thread...you do such a great job posting all the updates. You've become quite popular and definitely have a big following with all of us Cozaholics !!..thanks Kat :wink:

DiverKat - We will also be there the week before Thanksgiving! Is it to soon for Nov. thread!!LOL!!
I've been thinking the same thing about the November thread :) but I don't think September or October are out there yet, so I better wait!

Hope you will be doing a Cozumel in December thread...you do such a great job posting all the updates. You've become quite popular and definitely have a big following with all of us Cozaholics !!..thanks Kat :wink:
I think someone going in December (hint hint!) will likely take the list job for that month .... and you're making me blush! :blush:

how is the weather over there now?

I've been thinking the same thing about the November thread :) but I don't think September or October are out there yet, so I better wait!

I think someone going in December (hint hint!) will likely take the list job for that month .... and you're making me blush! :blush:

(hint hint) not me..I'm computer illiterate and could NEVER do as good of job as you. I'd be embarassed to try.:blush:..I'd have everyone going when they should be coming and vise versa !!....but maybe there's someone else out there who's good at computers..(hint hint)..however you have us all so spoiled, I'm sure everyone hesitates to attempt the project !!!:D..so maybe we could persuade you to do it for our Christmas present ??:wink:

hint)...but maybe there's someone else out there who's good at computers..(hint hint)..however you have us all so spoiled, I'm sure everyone hesitates to attempt the project !!!:D..so maybe we could persuade you to do it for our Christmas present ??:wink:
I have a better idea! Why dont you change your dates to November and I'll give you your own special blue and maybe a fancy font!:D

Psychocabbage, the rain/wind is off/on in bands like. Dive boats still going out as of now. Hopefully this will be the worse part we see here since TS Alex thankfully is south of us.....as of now it's just wet in paradise, but it's still better thank 100 degrees back home. No worries....life is still great even with the off/on rain bands....Playing cards and watching the radars for now. Hopefully the 1:30 boats are still going out in an hour or so......we'll see

we arrive monday and are hopeful..

Thanks for the info!

Another big day for those going BLUE :D..... and for those going GREEN!:(

05/23 - 06/02 - boscobc El Cid, Diving with Jeremy
05/28 - 06/02 - ReefHound, w/CHUM group, Hotel Barracuda, Scuba Mau
05/26 - 06/15 - scubavaquera, w/ 2 friends, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise & Blue Angel
05/28 - 06/05 - underachiever + 3, Villablanca, Scuba Mau
05/28 - 06/06 - diver 86, Villa TanKah, Scuba Shack
05/29 - 06/05 - Hammer67 +4, Suites Bahia, Blue XT~Sea
05/30 - 06/06 - Firefyter, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel
06/02 - 06/09 - Soonerwink, Park Royal, Dive with Martin
06/03 - 06/07 - A2thaK, w/wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
06/04 - 06/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Casa Carlita, Scuba with Alison
06/04 - 06/12 - jhayes75 ,Casa del Mar, Dive With Martin.
06/05 - 06/12 - bud96, & Tony w/the wives, Cozumel Palace, Dive with Martin
06/05 - 06/12 - Ontwreckdiver w/Non-diving wife, Iberostar, Living-Underwater or Scuba Tony
06/06 - 06/10 - reddiver970, & En Bloc, Park Royal, diving ???
06/07 - 06/15 - scubacoz22, w/hubby, and lots of family & friends, Park Royale, Aldora
06/10 - 06/17 - BigFloyd, w/ buddy Keith, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau
06/10 - 06/17 - Willar, Iberostar w/ wife & daughter & son, Dressel
06/11 - 06/18 - SaltyKSue, Casa Tropicale, Dive with Martin
06/12 - 06/19 - romberg, staying in Playa & ferrying over daily, diving ????
06/13 -06/20 - Seekup, w/husband, Casa Mexicana, Scuba Mau
06/14 - 06/19 - cruisediver69, w/wife, Hotel Cozumel, ScubaMau
06/15 - 10/31 - Texas Torpedo, Palmar Condos, Diving with Blue XT~Sea
06/16 - 06/23 - pidgiepoo, w/ husband & 2 certified grandsons, Iberostar, Dive With Martin
06/16 - 07/21 - Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
06/17 - 06/26 - dewayne405, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau.
06/18 - 06/25 - Lkyman, Park Royal, Chucho Underwater
06/18 - 06/25 - CHT, w/non-diving family, Iberostar, ????[/COLOR]
06/19 - 06/27 - kcdiver56 w/granddaughter & friends, Villa Aldora, Aldora
06/20 - 06/26 - Hemlon, Wyndham-Sabor, Sand Dollar
06/20 - 06/26 - rorhound, with wifie & group, Cozumel Sol in Costa del Sol, Papa Hogs
06/20 - 06/27 - njones259, w/grandson, Villablanca, Blue Angel.
06/20 - 06/28 - jhelmuth, w/group, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
06/20 - 07/03 - Cozdreamer - w/husband & non-diving child & mom, Hotel Barracuda, private home & Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau
06/20 - 06/25 - RussatL3, & Becky, staying Villa Blanca, Scuba Mau
06/21 - 06/29 - djdande, & brother, Bahia, Aldora
06/22 - 06/29 - tham & wife, Hotel Barracuda, Dive Paradise
06/24 - 07/01 - Kimo Bonaire, Iberostar, Dressel
06/24 - 07/06 - MAGELLAN, w/wife, Casa Martillo, Eagle Ray divers
06/24 - 07/01 - 1erCRU, & Ginger, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
06/26 - 07/02 - divefamily09, w/wife, Hotel Cozumel, Mestizo Divers.
06/26 - 07/02 - duroejc w/Spousal Alternative & 3 kids (all certified), Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
06/26 - 07/03 - OldSarg, Park Royal, ????
06/26 - 07/03 - Mike81, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
06/26 - 07/11 - JoeinLA, Villa Las Anclas, diving ???
06/27 - 07/03 - NotLloydBridges Vista del Mar,Scuba Mau
06/27 - 07/06 - atatt, w/ Husband & Daughter, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
06/28 - 07/06 - gedmondson, w/wife & son, Cantomar condos, Aldora
06/28 - 07/06 - psychocabbage, w/wife & 3 daughters, Dos Loros in Costa Del So, Del Mar.
06/28 - 07/08 - chace_nicol, Casa Del Mar, Scuba with Alison
06/29 - 07/07 - MMM, my house, Living Underwater
06/29 - 07/12 - Billindenver, Costa del Sol, Aldora

Last edited:
how is the weather over there now?

Standing on the balcony of my room at El Cid la Cieba. There is an overcast sky, no rain at present, however looks like some may be in the future. Waters are calm. Very similar to yesterday. Boats and diving should be a go as usual. Granted, we have had rain, however the diving has been wonderful. On one dive yesterday, 1Huge lobster out and about with 5 others very visible, 2 Huge green moray, 5 splendid toads, basically all in a row, partially exposed as the were out due to the overcast skies. One was an infant and one of the cutest little babies I have ever seen, 3 turtles which included one Mucho Grande who was munching away on some coral with his fish buddies cleaning up his scraps. Currents have been moderate to none. Nothing unusual for Coz. As I type, the dive boats are underway. Today is a sit out day for Michael and I. Wish we were diving. However a day break from 4 dive days, 10 dives, each ranging between 63 - 90 min,101 - 45 feet , does the body good. Two more days of diving with Blue XT Sea Diving, and looking forward to it. Did someone mention there was a Tropical storm? Hmm, I wonder where it is ?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom