JUNE 2010 in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our group staying at Villa TanKah will have every room. We had all but one on our trip last August. Really makes for a different trip. I highly recomend taking over the entire hotel any time you get a chance.

Looks like a lot of us Texans there in June, and during the first week in particular. Maybe we can take it over and annex the place....LOL.

Well, speaking of .... we do have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath house, with a pool, rented a bit behind Chedraui. We are looking for a housemate (or couple!) to share expenses!! We've got it booked for 6/4-6/12, so PM me if you have questions!! :D

3 whole days without a June post! Did I kill it with the mention of looking for a housemate????:shocked2:

Just 51 more days to wait!!!!:D

Kat, if I were going down earlier I'd jump on that, too!
Lemme go look at my calendar again....

CV ... you KNOW you want to go back and dive with Alison again!!! June is calling your name!! :wink:

Pelagicsal - let me know if something opens up ... we're staying at Casa Carlita.
(Haven't stayed there before, but Alison says it's wonderful!!)

OldSarg .... I'll 2nd CV's recommendation ... Alison (Scuba with Alison) is great!! Been diving with her for 5+ years now.

05/23 - 06/02 - boscobc El Cid, Diving with Jeremy
05/28 - 06/05 - underachiever + 3, Villablanca, Scuba Mau
05/28 - 06/06 - diver 86, Villa TanKah, Scuba Shack
05/30 - 06/06 - Firefyter, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel
06/02 - 06/09 - Soonerwink, Park Royal, Del Mar Aquatics
06/03 - 06/07 - A2thaK, w/wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
06/04 - 06/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Casa Carlita, Scuba with Alison
06/04 - 06/12 - jhayes75 ,Casa del Mar, Dive With Martin.
06/05 - 06/12 - bud96, & Tony w/the wives, Cozumel Palace, Dive with Martin
06/10 - 06/17 - Willar, Iberostar w/ wife & daughter & son, Dressel
06/16 - 06/23 - pidgiepoo, w/ husband & 2 certified grandsons, Iberostar, Dive With Martin
06/19 - 06/27 - kcdiver56 w/granddaughter & friends, Villa Aldora, Aldora
06/20 - 06/26 - Hemlon, Wyndham-Sabor, Sand Dollar
06/20 - 06/27 - njones259, w/grandson, Villablanca, Blue Angel.
06/22 - 07/08 - Sue Sue & Mike, Villa Escondida, Blue XT Sea Diving
06/26 - 07/02 - divefamily09, w/wife, Hotel Cozumel, Mestizo Divers.
06/26 - 07/03 - OldSarg, Park Royal, ????
06/27 - 07/06 - atatt, w/ Husband & Daughter, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
06/28 - 07/08 - chace_nicol, Casa Del Mar, Scuba with Alison
06/29 - 07/12 - Billindenver, Costa del Sol, Aldora

06/26/2010 - 07/03/2010 staying at the Park Royal. Need a dive shop recommendation.:D

Check out Dive With Martin..small boats and great DM's along with good prices.

DiverKat...next time you post about needing a roommate, be sure to have your Right Guard on..LOL LOL ..maybe somone will answer your thread sooner.:D

DiverKat...next time you post about needing a roommate, be sure to have your Right Guard on..LOL LOL ..maybe somone will answer your thread sooner.:D

:depressed: Well I have been working in the yard a lot ... guess I need to shower than re-post! :)

Kat - you are a little early for my calendar for this summer. Of course, if that changes, you'll know quickly!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom