Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll love it!!! But you won't find any sharks in there.:wink:

Now that may not be true! I just read about a diver that got stuck in a cave with a shark trying to go the other direction! May be better to say, you HOPE that you don't find any sharks in there! :wink:

Well, there are ocean caves and Bulls and other sharks have been spotted in fresh water so I guess you can never say never...:D

Wasn't one of the James Bond movies titled "Never...Never Say Never Again* :wink:

I think the weather channel intentionally tempts me to go diving... it's 14 degrees outside and they were showing live updates from the USVI's. A plus would be I don't have to get a passport to go but the airfare may be steep.

I think the weather channel intentionally tempts me to go diving... it's 14 degrees outside and they were showing live updates from the USVI's. A plus would be I don't have to get a passport to go but the airfare may be steep.

And House Hunters International doesn't help much either !:shocked2:

1000 !:wink:

Back
Top Bottom