Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can we just start a thread and chit chat to each other in our local diving area and not have it on any particular subject? Kind of like the surface interval forum? I have had a long surface interval. I haven't been diving since August. (whine, whine). I also had a house full of company for Thanksgiving.....cooking, cleaning, babysitting......no diving...

Good idea Denise.... (Wonder how long it turns into MOF/NMOF?)

I tried your site Tex, but it requires me to install some Microsoft Chat software to use it. I'm not opposed to doing that, but the management at work is. They made an example out of someone who installed unlicensed software here and its definately sent the message out.

mike_s:
I tried your site Tex, but it requires me to install some Microsoft Chat software to use it. I'm not opposed to doing that, but the management at work is. They made an example out of someone who installed unlicensed software here and its definately sent the message out.

Yikes! Well, I don't want you to get in trouble at work, but you can do it when you get home.

Denise,

You are free to start any thread you desire, as long as it stays within the TOS.

I think your's is a good idea. But with a good idea comes along a certain amount of responsibility. As an author of a thread, it is my opinion that you have certain inalienable rights with respect to its content and conduct.

Best wishes and good chatting . . .

The Kraken

In-alien-able rights...the kraken is a mythological creature of the sea and not an alien right? So I guess that would qualify as politically correct topic?:)

denisegg:
In-alien-able rights...the kraken is a mythological creature of the sea and not an alien right? So I guess that would qualify as politically correct topic?:)
Dang! I bet you can quote Shakespear also!

As you desire, m'Lady.

the K-night Errant

"The Clash of the Titans" is one of my favorite movies. However, I don't think the Kraken fares very well in that one. Lets hope your diving adventures go a lot better.

I do pray that they will.
Pre-flight, post-flight and mission debriefing . . .

the K

Back
Top Bottom