Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken lives in the sea, you reckon he has any power over the surf?

denisegg:
The Kraken lives in the sea, you reckon he has any power over the surf?

I reckon so. He should venture out to the West coast. Yesterday the waves were seriously above shin or even knee high. Alas, no diving this trip. Dang work got in the way. Maybe next time. Until then, I am off to the desert until Thursday night.

I posted some "tentative" plans for a holiday get together on the Local Dive Group thread for the weekend after Christmas, but hey guys, I still want to go diving before then. I have been out of the water way tooo long. So if there is any diving going on out there.....I want to know about it!:D 60's temps are beginning to sound good as long as the "surf" doesn't beat me down.

I hear there are some birthdays coming up this week;
Andy (my dive buddy/son) is going to be 18 Friday, Dec 1st.
Mat's birthday is Monday, Dec 4th and
Clay's birthday is Wednesday, Dec 6th

Happy Birthday Guys! :hb2:

According to the cake, you're only 4!

4 is good. Those are acutally decades instead of years. But that would still be a little too many candles.

Whew! Been to long since I posted, but it's good to be back. To everyone I know,Hello. To all those folks I dont know, hello and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Chris checkin in!

Well, I'm at work (bored as usual) dreaming of diving since I haven't been diving in a couple months. I’ll be at Dive Sports Christmas party most of the tomorrow and maybe diving at Pelham on the 9th. I feel the need to get wet. Maybe I’ll just go in the restroom and splash my face with water. C'ya

Hello Chris and welcome back to scuba board! It is nice to meet you.

And RocketMan, I know how you feel about being land locked too long. Did splashing your face help any?

Back
Top Bottom