Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
And RocketMan, I know how you feel about being land locked too long. Did splashing your face help any?

Only for a moment. And then the need was intensified :D

Tahnks, my pleasure.
Anyone hit Ginnie lately?

Mat,
Have you resurfaced from your birthday bash this weekend? We're not going to have to call the coast guard for a rescue and recovery are we?:D

I'm back home :) Birthday celebrationing has been great so far. Hanging with the rents for some dinner and cake at the moment :p

I did a little surfing on Friday evening, but no diving. The water looks to be have cleared quite a bit today though - might try to get out tomorrow or Tuesday night?.

I just got back from my cruise and what a great time I had. I'll be posting my dive report here shortly. :)

Cold? The water temperature for Cozumel was a cold 86F. :) Didn't even have to wear a shortie or long suit. :)

Michael

Oh no you didn't just come on here and say 86F in Cozumel.......... teasing us like that when it is fixing to be freezing outside.

denisegg:
Oh no you didn't just come on here and say 86F in Cozumel.......... teasing us like that when it is fixing to be freezing outside.

Yeah, what she said:no

Well, I was corrected, the temp was 86. Sorry, it was 83. :|

:wink:

Michael

Okay, I 've been gone out of town for 2 days with no computer. What did I miss? Who did what to who?
Michael, are you freezing with the rest of us now that you are back in Miss?
Rocketman, Have you left the office toilet alone?
Chris, did you get checked back in ok?
Did all the birthday boys have a good time this week?

Back
Top Bottom