Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetHoss:
:christmas And what else would you like santa to put on your list young lady....?? I'll make sure to get the elves on it right away!!! :rofl3:

SantaHoss

Hmmm...let me think...I am sure I can come up with a longggg list. Just give me some time to think.
Oh, yea, I thought of one more thing...a dive trip to Cozumel...gee thanks Santa!

snepdiver:
I will be diving with 3/2 and hooded vest. Sure I will be freezing, But I will be diving. I do not know what water temps are right now. I think I read they were 58 two or three weeks ago. I will see how the first dive and SI goes and then go from there. I do not think they rent dry suits. All I have ever seem are wet suits.

You are Much-A-Man is all I can say to that! I wouldn't be diving I would be dying!

Coz... Did someone say Coz? I want to go. I was trying to get a trip together for the week between Xmas and New Years. Nobody to go! :( No kids, no husband, no boyfriend - Great time to go! None of my redneck dive buddies have passports. I have got to find a higher class of dive buddy.... Come on...Fly down xmas day, stay at Iberostar (all inclusive) fairly reasonable cost. Denise, Wethoss, somebody PLEASE feel sorry for me and go!

Anybody ever been to Coz alone? I travel alone for business all the time but have never done the dive vacation thing all alone. If I went by myself, would it be any fun?

seadoggirl:
Coz... Did someone say Coz? I want to go. I was trying to get a trip together for the week between Xmas and New Years. Nobody to go! :( No kids, no husband, no boyfriend - Great time to go! None of my redneck dive buddies have passports. I have got to find a higher class of dive buddy.... Come on...Fly down xmas day, stay at Iberostar (all inclusive) fairly reasonable cost. Denise, Wethoss, somebody PLEASE feel sorry for me and go!

Unfortunately, I would fit into the "no passport" group. I have the application on my desk. I just haven't filled it out yet. It is on my to do list. I would love to plan a trip to Cozumel during 2007 though. I hear the diving is amazing. We will definitely be at the gulf the following weekend. Our Dive and Dine Dive Group Holiday Get Together is that weekend. We can dive Friday, Saturday and Sunday, whenever, whereever.

I was looking for a lot clearer, warmer water and air temp. I'm in for the Get Together but you can't blame me for trying to get to a better place. The water temp is 70 now, if this wind would calm down it would be great.

There is a group of us going to Destin 12/17 to shoot fish. That should be fun. I can't believe you (Denise) were in Mobile and didn't get in touch. I'm right across the bay on the Eastern Shore. Next time call me.

I go to Mobile alot so I will call and see if we can get together the next time I go. I had to sit in classes all day so I didn't have time to do much else that trip. I know what you mean about dive conditions. A tropical climate "would be" great right now. Just think about it though, if we can just survive a few more months of this cold weather, we have the gulf right here to enjoy. I am really looking forward to it now that I have found you guys to dive with.

IF we can get you spearfishing you can join Guns N Roses, the sexiest all girl dive team in Orange Beach, Alabama. Oh yea, we are the only all girls dive team in Orange Beach Alabama. :)

Can I join first and go dive with the girls, then learn to spearfish? You are mighty brave putting a speargun in my hands. I guess I'm going to at least have to try it. It is all the rage in the Panhandle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom