Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vortex is 68 water temp year round. That is sounding pretty good right now. I can handle that in a wetsuit. That would be like a tropical dive compared to what you guys have been diving lately. Air temp is suppose to be warmer also. I'm not sure what Morrison's conditions are right now. Would anyone be up for Vortex/Morrisons this weekend?

Shoot, check around, several sites have drysuits for about $160 more than what you will pay for that wet suit. I saw one the other day for $550 including fleece, boots and hood.

mike

I'm at a wedding in New Orleans this weekend, but Morrison should be good. Vortex is always good-ish.

CorallineDream:
Oh, by the way, Luster & I are planning on going again this weekend with possibly a few others. So hurry up and order one . . . :))

Forecast for Sat:HighLow Saturday:
Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.
spacer_trans.gif
71°F
48°F
22°C
9°C

I might be able to handle a couple of dive with temps in the 70's with my current wetsuit. :14:

Must have been to a Hooters girl!!

Congrats Mat!

Michael

Cousin = family. His wife a Hooter's girl? :wink:

Michael

My cousin is a girl, the guy she's marrying isn't a Hooter's girl :p

hahah, you beat me to the punch! :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom