Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And Howard,
As far as Shakespeare is concerned "to be or not to be-that is the question" ---Will I get to dive before the end of 2006, only you locals know for sure. Are any of you going to take Andy and me diving?

I am excluding myself from the term local since I live 4 hours further away from the gulf than you do. Now, if perchance you make it up to North AL, then I'll be your local. How far are you from Pelham?
Howard

Well, I live about 2 hours north of Pensacola or Gulf Shores, but I don't know how far that is from Pelham.

So according to the forecast so far for this weekend, 60's in the day and 30's at night, it doesn't sound like it is going to be favorable diving weather for us cold natured folks. Darn it! And I got invited too! Just my luck. I suppose there is still hope....it could always change.

ouch......sounds like spring diving may be in order

Diving the during the heat of the day(60sF) isn't bad at all :)

Just because the seas offshore are big, doesn't mean the surf will be big on the beach. Seas and surf aren't the same by a stretch :D

So 60's is the "HEAT" of the day? :11: That's right though, I heard it never gets too cold for you Mat. What about the water temp? If it is at least 70, I might drive down there for that, especially if you make the surf stay away.

Water temps in the upper 60sF, just like the panhandle springs.

denisegg:
So 60's is the "HEAT" of the day? :11: That's right though, I heard it never gets too cold for you Mat. What about the water temp? If it is at least 70, I might drive down there for that, especially if you make the surf stay away.

I can't make it so the surf will be favorable.
Howard :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom