Just Conversation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here you go.... Al Gore with blood on his chin...

GoreChinLL_468x491.jpg

look at the size of him!

al_gore_portrait.jpg

al-gore.jpg

it's not global warming... he's just sweating because he put on too much "insulation"

There is more than insulation going on there...I'm just saying....

Wed is looking good Denise. Hit the O and some other deep stuff to get out to the warm water.

WEDNESDAY
EAST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15
KNOTS IN THE AFTERNOON. SEA 1 TO 2 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL WATERWAYS A
LIGHT CHOP.

Thanks Mike for the vidoe! Phd...you need a spanking! Kitties are wonderful creatures!

The weekend of diving was successful and I didn't do too bad with my reel work. The flow was definitely something to deal with at both the Eye and the Ear at Ginnie! I made it to the lips at the Ear again and worked helping set and retireve the line. At the Eye, I laid the line all the way to the gold line. Now turning around and keeping the line tidy as I reeled it in...that was definitely a challenge. My finger tips are rubbed raw from grabbing the limestone trying to keep from being blow out. Sunday we were at Peacock and I did both caverns at Orange Grove and then headed to P1. I definitely need more work getting comfortable and laying the line securely as I go. Just need more practice. Diving with Jaime (williardJ) was a blast and we had alot of fun! Can't wait to dive again!

Carolyn:shark2:

Yknow the last thing I wanted to see is AL Gore! Yikes...this isn't how I want to start a Monday!

759-al-gore-fire.jpg

Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom